Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

An email from Debbie C. Nou


Hello Nin!

Just want to drop a few lines to let you know how wonderful and well organize your website profile is. I spent sometime read about your introduction where your indicated and decribed thoroughly who you are, education, experiences, hobbies and interest, achievement, goal and stuffs like that. I found it's more interesting about you. I scolled down and hoped to add some comments for you, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do that cuz I got kicked off line just as soon as I was about to wrape up with my comments. Well, . . my point is that . . . I'm very impressed and real proud of you. After briefly chatted with you and read what your wrote, I really think you're such a very fantastic and phenomenous girl at this young age! . . . You're smart, talented and great motivation person. I'm more than positively sure, your dream of wanting to become a journalist will soon come true, cuz you're deserved of who you are today. Wish you nothing less, but best luck with whatever you wish and desire always!

Take care and hope to hear from you again sometime.

With love and best regards,
Yours, Bong Debbie!

Comments:
who is he ?
 
Hello, She is my friend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?